We all hear that video on your website and in social media posts are important, but why does it have to be so difficult?!
Scripting, memorizing, filming, editing, posting, dealing with looking at your self on camera, etc. Goodness!!
I have good news. It doesn’t have to be so hard! In fact, it gets easier with practice and being armed with some foreknowledge.
In this workshop, we’ll go over a few of the basics, such as
- Why make video?
- How to connect with your client online
- Attracting new clients
- The equipment you’ll need to capture great video with your smartphone (not much, if anything at all!)
- Tripods, steady cams and phone holders
- Lighting and light modifiers
- How to speak and present yourself for the camera; it’s much different than a face to face conversation.
- Avoid the speed talk and ramble!
- Presenting well and staying on topic
We’ll spend time diving deeper in to some ideas, like:
- How to critique yourself and know what voices to listen to when taking critique
- How, when, where and why post your videos to stay top of mind.
- What to say.
- Social media strategy
- Search engine optimization
Bring a friend for free! Yep, one price, two people!